Thursday, October 4, 2018

During Migraine Blog

So a little over an hour ago I was hit with (another migraine.) I wanted to post real quick while I still can. 
Last week I had a migraine that lasted all week and landed me in the ER to get some relief.  I don't want that to happen again.
But, I want to blog about some things that happened during that last migraine that have me concerned. 
1.  That is lasted so long.  A couple days is pretty normal for me.  And I can usually get over it without having to go to the er. 
2. The memory loss I have associated with migraines recently.  I don't remember a lot of things that happen during the course of my migraines lately.  Even the next day or days later I will have no recollection of it. 
3.  At the end of last week I was having trouble texting.  That doesn't seem like a big deal...but I use my phone A LOT, so I text pretty quickly and accurately.  But, I was texting and it was all just a jumble of letters.  Even a day or so after my trip to the ER I hesitated when I picked up my phone to text because I wasn't sure if my fingers were going to cooperate with me.  At one point last week I was fairly certain I must be having a stroke.

Anyways...I just wanted to put this info out there as I'm in the beginning stages of another migraine. I hope it doesn't get as bad as the last one. But if it does, I want to have documented proof.

:)

No comments:

Post a Comment